Wednesday, April 21, 2010

EMILY: Trials and Tribulations at Williams Village


EMILY-
Emily Carlson is a 19 year old freshman at the University of Colorado. She lives with one other roommate, eats in the Williams Village dining hall, and uses the Bear Creek rec center regularly.

Where do you live?
Williams Village.

What do you like or dislike about living in Williams Village?
The rooms in Williams Village are great because they're so huge. I really like the people out here. They're all chill. But, it really sucks taking the Buff Bus everywhere.

How would you describe the dining at Williams Village?
I think the dining out here is better than most of the ones on campus. Except I'm not really a fan of the Grab n' Go out here... They use the same things over and over. It gets really old and repetitive really fast.

How's your roommate situation?
I love living with someone that I didn't know before coming here.

If you could give advice to future freshmen, what would it be?
Live on campus.... and go to Sewell to eat!


This is a picture of the Buff Bus that runs to and from Williams Village every 5 minutes on a weekday.
  • How this source was chosen: Emily is my roommate.
  • How the interview went: It was very easy to talk to Emily because she's my roommate, but hard to take most of it seriously because we know each other so well.
  • What I would do differently next time: Use a tape recorder!
  • Interview conducted by: Mackenzie Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment